Stratford & East London Music Festival
The next Stratford & East London Music Festival will be held on the 6th, 7th, and 13-18th of February 2023. Founded in 1882, it is the oldest music and drama festival in the UK and is affiliated with the British and International Federation of Festivals for Music, Dance and Speech (BIFF).
The competition classes will take place as follows:
- Choirs, orchestras, and bands: 6-7th February
- Speech and Drama: 13-14th
- Piano: 13-16th
- Solo and ensemble singing: 13-15th
- Instrumental classes, recorders, Millennium competitions and concerto: 15-17th
- Young Musician of the Year: 18th
The competitions are open to amateurs only, so if you or someone you know is interested in entering the competition you can enter online or via post.
- 6 - 18 February 2023
- Sign up now