LONDON RUNNING ROUTES IN QUEEN ELIZABETH OLYMPIC PARK
Not sure where to run in London? Whether you’re living in the local area or work at International Quarter London (IQL) find your next London running route with organised runs at the Olympic Park.
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is 560 acres of landscaped parkland, split into various trails to give you fresh routes to walk or run. Located right next door to IQL, it hosts a range of exceptional fitness facilities. The park itself is the perfect place to jog or run, solo or with friends and colleagues.
Need to test yourself? The park has organised a number of races for runners of all abilities to join and test their time. Each participant will be chipped so you can get a detailed report on your performance across each race. See the full list of upcoming runs below:
- Join the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10k on the first Saturday of every month.
- Race for Life Pretty Muddy 2020. Join the children's or 5k event on Saturday 25th July 2020 to raise money for Cancer Research UK.
- Chase The Sun and Chase the Moon series. There are various events throughout the year - check out the Run Through website for more.
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon on Sunday 16th February 2020.
- Where's Wally? Fun Run 2020. Sponsored by Clarks and in association with the National Literacy Trust, join the 5km or 10km course on Sunday 15 March 2020.
- Supernova 2020. Get set for a night of fun for the whole family, with a 5km route through the Olympic Park.