5 FACTS ABOUT THE LONDON OLYMPIC PARK
There’s plenty to see on your way there – why not stop for a bite to eat, admire the London skyline or take a ride on the ArcelorMittal Orbit.
2. Visit the ArcelorMittal Orbit for fantastic views over the park to London and learn about the development of the park. Top it off with a hair-raising ride down the slide!
3. Take a boat tour through the park, starting at the London Aquatics Centre. Boat tours take around 45 minutes and are weather dependent.
4. Take a walking tour of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to find out how the space has been transformed since the 2012 Games.
5. Enjoy a self-guided tour of the park with walks to suit the whole family. Relive the Olympic and Paralympic Games through the eyes of the athletes.
The stadium has capacity for 60,000 football fans or 80,000 concertgoers.
As well as this, there are a number of other users for the park, including:
• A new campus for the London College of Fashion
• The East Village apartments
• The ArcelorMittal Orbit
• A new V&A Museum
• A new Sadler’s Wells Ballet Company
2. Visit the Howling Hops Brewery or CRATE brewery tours for a taste of local craft beer.
3. Shop ‘til you drop at world famous Westfield Stratford.
4. Keep the kids entertained at the Tumbling Bay playground.
5. Enjoy a rooftop drink while challenging your friends to a game of bowling at Roof East.